- o Statistical Machine translation.
- o Natural Language Processing.
- o Deep learning (neural models for MT and LM).
- o Vector Space Models for words and sentences.
- o Transliteration and transliteration mining.
- o Machine learning.
- o Ph.D. LIUM, Université du Maine, Le Mans, France, 2015
- o M.Sc. College of Computing & Information Technology, Arab Academy for Science and Technology, 2010
- o Diploma Information Technology Institute, Cairo, Egypt, 2001
- o B.Sc. Faculty of Science, Suez Canal University, 1997
- o Since Oct 2015: Post-Doc Researcher at LIUM – University of Le Mans, France
- o Dec 2011 – Sep 2015: PhD Student/Researcher at LIUM – University of Le Mans, France
- o Feb 2014 - May 2014: Visitor Researcher at IBM Watson Research Center in New York, USA
- o Mar 2003 – Nov 2011: Team Leader/Advisory Software Engineer at IBM, Egypt
- o Oct 2001 – Jan 2003: Senior Software Engineer at Ellipsis Digital Systems based in USA, Egypt
- o Jan 2001 – Oct 2001: Software Engineer at icomXpress based in USA, Egypt
- o Oct 1999 - Mar 2000: Teaching Assistant at Faculty of Computer Science, MSA University, Egypt
- o Journal: ACM Transactions on Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing (TALLIP)
Projects and Shared Tasks
Please find the list of my publications here
Invited Talks, Seminars or Presentations